3Chi Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Undercover Brother 1ml
Flavor: Earthy, woodsy blend with berry undertones
This Delta 8 vape cartridge has an unbeatable uplifting feel and contains 95% Δ8 oil. It is derived from hemp, federally legal, and comes in a glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste.
- 1000mg or 500mg total extract
- 950mg Delta 8 THC oil (95%+ Δ8)
- 50mg botanical or cannabis-derived terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
NOTE: There are small amounts of variation in our batches. To account for this our 1ml packaging will say “approximately 900mg ∆8 to be conservative. However, our products may test higher.
CLICK TO GO TO LAB TESTING PAGE
Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Δ8 oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1000 mg
- ∆8 Content: Testing at 95%+ Δ8
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8 ?Delta 8 is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8 and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Effects
That said, vaping delta 8 is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8 metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8 will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.